Friday, January 28, 2011

Saturday Shopping: Shop locally Saint Peters Missouri

I have a very busy weekend ahead of me, so I'm doing my Saturday Shopping post a day early.  I've been busy with work, spinning, and just daily life in general that I haven't had time to pick a specific topic to write about. However, this evening, I've decided to search locally for what Saint Peters, Missouri has to offer.  I am very impressed at what is being made in my fair city.



   Arched Tea Light Candle Holder


   Created by: WoodnCraft



Beaded Gold and Red Earrings


Handmade BY: SouthBreezeDesigns



Set of Four Shotglasses


Created By:  Cre8ivecat



Chicken Heart Sculpture


Handmade By: lloydfineart



Winter Oaks



Created By: nolankowalski



This is just a small tasting of what St. Peters has to offer. I am so proud to be able to showcase some of  my fellow local artists. The really great thing is that the number of artists in St. Peters seems to be growing everyday! I encourage everyone to take a look at the local artists in your area. Appreciate them, patronize them, and try to spread the word on their amazing work.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment