Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday Shopping

I've been seeing more, and more life like creatures being made by needle felting. From tiny mice, to dogs that look as if they could starting playing at any moment. It makes me smile, and stirs the child with in me when I see them. Whether life-like, or whimsical this collection of items are truly amazing. Let's take a moment and appreciate the talent these artists have.


 It looks so real doesn't it?



Shih Tzu Sculpture
Handmade by:  Firbreheart



He's ready for adoption!



Needle Felted Kitty
Created by: BayColonyDesigns


If you look close enough you might see it breathe.



Needle Felted Snow Hare
Handmade by: sarasark



The cuteness level here is insane!


Created by: Feltedcreatures


The sweetest little hamster I've ever seen!



Handmade by: novembrin


How can you look at these and not smile? The cuteness is enough to make my head explode. This has successfully brighten this dreary, cold day of mine! I hope it has given you a smile too!

No comments:

Post a Comment