Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day

I was blessed with a snow day today. It isn't often that I get them, so I was going to make the best of it. I slept til 10, had a good cup of coffee, and got to work. I've spent my day retaking shop photos, with my new table top photo lab. I am so happy with the way my photos have turned out. Here are some before and after pictures:



Before Photo Lab


Taken with Photo Lab




Before


After


Such a difference it has made! Here I thought my photos weren't to shabby, but now I wonder why anyone ever bought anything from a shop that had such awful photos! I can't believe how easy it was, if you own an online shop I highly recommend purchasing a tabletop photo lab, it is worth every penny! You can get them as simple or as extravagant as you want, there's many to choose from.

I also weeded my shop and deactivated a lot of things that have just been sitting. I'm thinking it will either go into clearance, or just stay deactivated I haven't decided. What do other Etisans do with older items that just sit?

Sorry it's such a short post I have been busy!




 



No comments:

Post a Comment